The high comfort level of the Hamak 2 allows the pilot to focus on the control and precision of flying.
Design Fully upright position, a slightly upright position, or totally supine position for cross country flights
Comfort Using the most technological advanced materials, more resistant and lighter
Quality The evolution of the intermediate harness
More about Hamak 2
The original Hamak returns with several improvements. We have evolved the all-round Niviuk harness, updating it with the most technological advanced materials, more resistant and lighter, with automatic buckles. The intuitive adjustments allow piloting of the wing in a fully upright position, a slightly upright position, or in a totally supine position for cross country flights. The high comfort level of the Hamak 2 allows the pilot to focus on the control and precision of flying, no more aches, pains and distractions.
• Comfortable with easily adjustable positioning.
• Aerodynamic neoprene skirt.
• Easy shoulder and leg adjustments.
• Two buckle security
• Large dorsal storage area with inner radio / liquid pack pocket.
• 2 zipped pockets on each side of the harness
Optimum reserve position extraction system (Certified EN - LTF)
• Neoprene improves not only the aerodynamics, it allows easy access to the lateral adjustment straps.
• Mesh On all the components, which are in contact with the pilot allowing superior comfort and excellent ventilation.
• Certification EN – LFT: PH 017-2001
Small, from 1,52cm / 1,69cm
Medium, from 1,70cm / 1,84cm
Large, from 1,85 / 1,98cm
• Dorsal Bag 17 protection, certified.
5,6 kg (Harness and protection, size M).
• Removable and adjustable foot rest.
• Elastic string for retracting the speed bar.
• Harken pulleys to offer less effort and more fluidity when using the speed bar.
• Visible rings to attach ballast, cockpit instruments or towing bridle.
• “Y” Risers for rescue.